I L-O-V-E the site sock dreams. Since the puptart introduced me to the site I visit on a regular basis to drool and envy. Last week I was in the need of a pick me up and had $25 to spare. With that on card, I went off to the site and rampaged around to get something that was precisely that amount. (the wonderful thing about the site is that for regular usps shipping, it’s free! So, definitely more bang for my buck!) After some fuzzy math skills, I decided on the perfect four. I ordered these in the wee hours of Thursday-Friday morning. So imagine my delight to have Mr. Postman drop buy with my little bundle! Not wasting any time, I tore the plastic open and proceeded to tug on a sock at a time. I needed to try on all four just to see their look, feel and fit. Why? Because each pair of socks is a glove of love for your feetses! Only the printed trouser sock had I already owned in a different pattern. So the others I just had to be sure that they fit. Which they did! So here, lemme show them off!
The leafy bombshell blog has a little bit of everything. Every day is different and since I am participating in Worpress' Post-a-day 2011, checking in regularly will definitely prove that.
How will you know when to do that?
Most entries are scheduled between 5:31-6:30AM CST. Some days have bonus entries in the afternoon. If all else fails, you'll know because I tweet about it.
- Fingers crossed... 4 years ago
- Between reever Kitty scratching stuff, a cupcake on my head & my ginger's alarm going off twice, 12-21-12 really conspiracy to wake me up. 4 years ago
- As I line things up by person ready to be wrapped & sent, I feel a sense of contentment to have so many wonderful people in my life. 5 years ago
- Hair is fierce! <3 to Heath at David James salon for making it fabulous. 5 years ago
- Almost done with my Xmas shopping! Just need stuff for my grandparents & secret Santa at work. Ideas? 5 years ago
Top Bombshell musings
- 106,045 suitors