Again, this meme was stolen off of Jamie/turtly’s LJ. I love the stuff she posts up randomly. They seem fun to try for myself. So, with my Jolly Rancher in hand, let’s give it a whirl…
Directions: If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?
So, here’s how it works:
1. Open your music library or mp3 player
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press Play.
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the Next button.
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool.
7. Don’t skip songs.
(1) Opening credits: Pacman (Techno Remix) by Aphex Twin
(2) Waking up: Tug of War by Nikka Costa
(3) First day of school: First Kiss by International Five
(4) Fight Song: House of Leaves by Poe
(5) Breaking up: Spiderwebs by No Doubt
(6) Happiness: …In a Bag by Static-X
(7) Life’s okay: Always and Forever by Luther Vandross
(8) Mental breakdown: It’s Not Over by Chris Daughtry
(9) Driving: Irreplaceable by Beyonce
(10) Flashback: Crying in the Rain by Aha
(11) Getting back together: Behind the Wheel by Depeche Mode
(12) Wedding: Strange Wind by Poe
(13) Birth of a child: Never going to give you up by Barry White
(14) Final battle: When the drugs wear off by Flickerstick
(15) Death scene: Think of Me from Phantom of the Opera
(16) Funeral song: Feeling Good by Nina Simone
(17) End credits: I Don’t want to miss a thing by Aerosmith
PS: Carlitos, my love, you forgot to take your icky songs off my jolly rancher!!