I’ve been fighting a migraine since Saturday evening. I thought it was gone on Sunday… but now it seems to be back. The feeling seems to be akin to someone bashing the inside of the left part of my head repeatedly with a blunt object. I’ve been taking a lot of tylenol but the shadow of it seems to continue to threaten and annoy me. Nothing much to be done. The pain comes and goes. I’m used to it by now. Still, wish it would just go away and leave me be.
The leafy bombshell blog has a little bit of everything. Every day is different and since I am participating in Worpress' Post-a-day 2011, checking in regularly will definitely prove that.
How will you know when to do that?
Most entries are scheduled between 5:31-6:30AM CST. Some days have bonus entries in the afternoon. If all else fails, you'll know because I tweet about it.
- Fingers crossed... 5 years ago
- Between reever Kitty scratching stuff, a cupcake on my head & my ginger's alarm going off twice, 12-21-12 really conspiracy to wake me up. 5 years ago
- As I line things up by person ready to be wrapped & sent, I feel a sense of contentment to have so many wonderful people in my life. 5 years ago
- Hair is fierce! <3 to Heath at David James salon for making it fabulous. 5 years ago
- Almost done with my Xmas shopping! Just need stuff for my grandparents & secret Santa at work. Ideas? 5 years ago
- 106,355 suitors