I didn’t take a picture of my dinner tonight because it looked and tasted so darn good that I ate it before I could photograph. And that’s a crying shame… it really was so very delicious! Who knew that a plate of fried chicken with mac & cheese could be so gosh darn delectable?! It was just a simple meal to satisfy a simple hunger. And yet, I ravenously devoured it without stopping first to take a picture. Which for me is very uncommon. I’ve often taken pics of ham and cheese sandwiches. I just haven’t found them interesting enough to post them. But tonight…… I wish I had taken them. Oh well….
The leafy bombshell blog has a little bit of everything. Every day is different and since I am participating in Worpress' Post-a-day 2011, checking in regularly will definitely prove that.
How will you know when to do that?
Most entries are scheduled between 5:31-6:30AM CST. Some days have bonus entries in the afternoon. If all else fails, you'll know because I tweet about it.
- Fingers crossed... 4 years ago
- Between reever Kitty scratching stuff, a cupcake on my head & my ginger's alarm going off twice, 12-21-12 really conspiracy to wake me up. 4 years ago
- As I line things up by person ready to be wrapped & sent, I feel a sense of contentment to have so many wonderful people in my life. 4 years ago
- Hair is fierce! <3 to Heath at David James salon for making it fabulous. 4 years ago
- Almost done with my Xmas shopping! Just need stuff for my grandparents & secret Santa at work. Ideas? 4 years ago
Top Bombshell musings
- 105,979 suitors