Seems that on the day that I took to update my blog(no, seriously! I’m up to date. So be sure you read back. Since the freedom post, I think I’ve written a dozen posts. Check back and be sure you have not missed any, I promise that with this post I end all back posting!), MQ decides to hit me up with a meme. How could I refuse her when she’s such a darling? So, let’s see what I reveal to the world tonight.
Five things found in your bag:
- Lipgloss- Seriously, are you that surprised to find this out? I always have some sort of gloss in my bag. Lately I’ve been addicted to Burt’s Bees shimmering tinted gloss in rhubarb.
- Pencil case with change- I actually didn’t have a wallet until yesterday when I got myself a very cute one at Border’s. I haven’t changed it out yet. But I will soon.
- Camera in red leather case- I almost always have my camera with me in the lovely red leather case that my mother gave me for my birthday. I really need to get back into taking random pictures so I can blog about them.
- Teeny Tiny umbrella- It rains a lot here, especially in the afternoon when you least expect it. This little thing is a godsend and I keep it on hand. I may get soaked, but it still allows for a measure of emotional security and keeps my glasses dry since spotted glasses are a true pet peeve of mine.
- Agenda- I often joke about how if I don’t write it into my agenda, I will forget about it. This little agenda is a beautiful little book that allows me space to write things up daily. I leave myself notes over what I need to do and what I did do on that day.
Five favorite things in your room:
- Jamie- My computer, Jamie, is set right beside my bed. This is where I stay connected and concoct all my madness.
- Full length mirror- In one corner of my room I have this full length mirror on a stand. It’s this very pretty sort of cherry wood and seems very classic.
- Center ivy rug- When I first moved into my room, I felt the center of it just seemed to bare. So after a lot of shopping around I found this rectagular rug, green and beige with a nice border of ivy. I am fond of my name so I like everything ivy-laced.
- Red leather corset- I don’t know if this counts, but I do love it. I haven’t worn it in a while but it’s one of my favorite pieces. It’s a real corset and requires someone lacing me into it for me to wear it.
- Cow- I don’t know if this one counts either… but my calico cat is in my room because I am. I love her to pieces.
Five things you have always wanted to do:
- Vist France to learn French- They say the only way to learn a language is to immerse yourself someone and force yourself to learn it. It happened with Spanish, I’d love to be able to do that with French too.
- Get married- Ever since I was a little girl I’ve been dreaming of the perfect wedding and everything.
- Be pregnant- Also since I was a little girl I wanted to know what it was like to have children and even if I adopt to have them, I’d still wish to know what it’s like to grow a little person inside my body.
- Publish romance novels- I’ve made it no secret that I read a lot of romance novels. What most don’t know is that I’ve actually begun pulling together my thoughts to write them. If I were to ever attempt to publish smething, this would be the genre.
- Sing- This was a talent I wish I had. Unfortunately, while I think I can sing to a certain extent, it’s nothing to write home about. I wish I had the talent to get on stage and belt it out, leave people in awe of my beautiful voice.
Five things you are currently into:
- Watching “The Riches”– I’ve been watching this show by streaming it via aol video. It has Eddie Izzard and Minnie Driver. It’s truly different and very funny. I can’t wait for the new episodes to come out for this second season.
- Trying to collect certain books to romance series- Lately I’ve been into reading romance novels that come out as series. So far I’m trying to read all of Julia London’s Rogues of Reagent Street Series, Julia Quinn’s Bridgerton Series and Stephanie Lauren’s Bastion Club Series. Most I’ve been reading out of order, just getting them as I find them.
- Posting on forums at a certain personals site- I totally love posting maniacally in a Word Games forum.
- Trying to enamor a certain gent – He knows who he is *blows a kiss*
- Keeping track of all my friends’ blogs- I just love reading about all their lives, all their projects and all the silliness. I often feel very isolated here on island, so it’s nice to be able to connect with people who share your common interests.
Five people you want to tag:
- Scizor– bee-yotch! ‘Cause I said so!
- Gretchen Noelle– Just because I love her blog and it’s nice when people share more about themselves.
- CB– ‘Cause she’s fierce and I love giving her stuff to ramble happily about.
- turtly– Jamie just loves doing memes and ’cause I don’t want her left out.
- puptart – Because we seem to not have talked in forever and I miss hearing about her.